Valentine's Day is right around the corner and I'm sure you're looking for gluten-free or allergy friendly treats. Enjoy Life Foods chocolate chips are a staple in my house. Most times I'm just eating them out of the bag but they can actually be used for some great recipes as well! For Valentine's Day, I created these 5 different recipe ideas to make the eating freely a little more fun. If you're not sure on how to melt the chocolate easily, you can watch my video below on how to melt it in minutes.
Enjoy Life Foods chocolate is extremely easy to melt if you do it the right way. Just follow these easy steps in the video and you'll be able to make any of these recipes below!
Make Your Own Chocolate Candies
- Enjoy Life Foods Mini Chips or Dark Morsels
- Silicone Candy Molds
- Melt down the chocolate on a stove top or in the microwave.
- Poor the melted chocolate into your silicone molds.
- Put in the fridge for about 5-10 minutes and enjoy!
- 1 bag of Enjoy Life Foods Dark Chocolate Morsels
- ¾ cup of coconut cream (from the can)**
- 2 T vanilla
- In a sauce pan over low heat, combine all ingredients.
- Continually stir ingredients until melted and blended smoothly.
- Once sauce is blended and warm, pour into a bowl.
- Serve with some goodies to dunk and dip… and ENJOY!
This fondue recipe is by Cindy Gordon of wwwVegetarianMamma.com!
Mini Cookie Marshmallow Sandwiches
- Enjoy Life Foods Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Dandie's Marshmallows
- Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips
- Red Sprinkles (optional)
- Melt your Enjoy Life Foods Mini Chocolate Chips.
- Cut a Dandie's Marshmallow into 4ths.
- Take 2 Mini Enjoy Life Foods cookies and place the 4th of a marshmallow in between.
- Microwave for 5-10 seconds, dip in chocolate, and roll in sprinkles.
- Dip in chocolate and roll in sprinkles if desired. Enjoy!
Valentine's Day Marshmallow Treat
- Dandie's Marshmallow
- Surf Sweets Fruity Hearts
- Enjoy Life Foods Chocolate Chips
- White icing of choice
- Melt your Enjoy Life Foods Chocolate Chips and dip half of a marshmallow in it.
- Top with a little bit of white icing on top.
- Lastly, top with a Surf Sweets Fruity Heart. Let cool. Enjoy!
Enjoy Life Foods Sunbutter Cups
- 1 10 oz. bag Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 3/4 cup SunButter
- Get out a couple of mini muffin tins and line them with paper or silicone cups. Standard muffin tins work too.
- Using a microwave, melt the chips and milk in a bowl for 30 seconds, take out and stir then place in for another 30 seconds if not melted.
- Once the chocolate and milk is smooth, pour a little bit of chocolate in the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Place them in the freezer for about 20 minutes to harden.
- When they are hard, pull them out and put a dollop on SunButter on top of each one.
- Fill the remaining cup with chocolate.
- Repeat until all the cups are filled.
- Place back in the freezer. Enjoy!
Enjoy these recipes and have a Happy Valentine's Day! For more ideas, go to www.enjoylifefoods.com!