After posting my last gluten-free peach cobbler recipe, I felt that it was worth posting one more. After all, who doesn't love cobbler? This recipe has a little bit of a variation compared to the one before. It's both gluten-free and dairy free plus it can be top 8 allergy free with the help of Enjoy Life Foods. Whether you want to make it for the holidays or any other time of year, this recipe is perfect for your next gluten-free dessert.
- 1 cup of Enjoy Life All Purpose Flour
- 1 bag (12 oz) frozen mixed berries, thawed & drained
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 t. cinnamon
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/2 cup cold butter (Earth Balance for dairy free)
- Preheat oven to 375° and grease 9” square pan
- Place thawed and drained mixed berries in bottom of pan
- In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- Cut cold butter into flour mixture with pastry blender or fork until
- mixture resembles crumbs.
- Pour crumb mixture over mixed berries
- Bake for 45 minutes until top is bubbly and crisp.
- Serve warm and enjoy!