What this cookbook includes:
- 75 simple recipes using 10 ingredients or less (except two recipes, but I couldn’t leave them out – that would be doing you a disservice)
- 40+ recipes that are either naturally dairy-free or have dairy-free options
- Each recipe uses traditional gluten-free ingredients. You won’t find anything extravagant or expensive required
- A FULL PAGE COLOR PHOTO for each recipe in the cookbook
- A section on the different gluten-free flours and how to store them
- Basic tips and tricks for baking gluten-free
- Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- Xanthan Gum
- Refined Sugar
- Baking Soda
- Baking Powder
These seemed to be the few main ingredients that were used the most in all of the recipes. Xanthan Gum and All Purpose Flour are 2 staples when it comes to gluten-free baking. These ingredients used in the cookbook make these recipes super easy to make.
Use code "GAFriends" to get this cookbook for only $14!:
This cookbooks is usually sold for 18.95 + shipping but I have a special discount code to get $5.95 off the online price & $8.95 off retail!
Enter this giveaway for your chance to win a copy of the Sweet & Simple Gluten-Free Baking cookbook! 3 people total will win!
More about the author, Chrystal Carver:
In my spare time, I enjoy working in the community, volunteering and pleasing gluten-free palates. I also enjoy developing recipes, hiking, swimming and traveling with my family.
My Final Thoughts:
Whether you're new to gluten-free or a 7 year veteran like me, everyone can always use some recipes that are easy to make. I personally will always like the recipes that require 10 ingredients or less because gluten-free is expensive anyways, am I right? I never promote a product or cookbook if I don't believe in it and I can honestly say I've used this cookbook over 5 times in the last month. I'm a teenager and I never use cookbooks, so that should say a lot. That being said, enter my giveaway and hope that you win! If you don't win, then it's only $14 for 75 easy gluten-free recipes...what could be better than that?