This gluten-free lasagna recipe is super easy, vegan, dairy free, soy free, grain free, and best of all, you don't even have to boil the noodle. The nice thing is that the noodle itself is actually just made from lentils, peas, and beans! That means it's also healthy, naturally gluten-free, and low carb as well. My recipe for this lasagna is easy, delicious, and one that even non-lasagna lovers, like myself, will enjoy.
- 1 box Explore Cuisine Green Lentil Lasagne Noodles (12 noodles)
- 1 (8oz.) bag of Daiya Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 (24 oz.) jars of Classico Spicy Red Pepper Sauce
- 2 zucchinis – sliced into thin slices
- 2 summer squashes – sliced into thin slices
- 1 cup of mushrooms – sliced
- 2 cups of raw spinach leaves
- 1 white onion (diced)
- 2 Tbs. fresh basil (chopped)
- 2 Tbs. diced garlic
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In 9 x 11 pan place 1/2 of pasta sauce in bottom of pan. Use 4 uncooked lasagna noodles to create a single layer on top of the sauce.
- Add single layer of zucchini and summer squash slices
- Add layer half the mushrooms, onions, basil, garlic, 1 cup of spinach and 1/3 bag of mozzarella
- Use another 4 uncooked lasagna noodles to create another single layer of noodles.
- Add another layer of remaining zucchini, summer squash, mushrooms, spinach, onions, basil, garlic and 1/3 bag of mozzarella
- Top with another single layer of 4 uncooked lasagna noodles. Then top with ½ jar of remaining sauce.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 50 minutes.
- Uncover, sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese and 1 cup of sauce. Bake uncovered for an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
When's the last time you tried a good tasting lasagna? Comment below!