When Fall gets here I make sure to bring out all things pumpkin and all things gluten-free. It's sometimes a pain since a lot of these recipes contain so many ingredients. But when it comes to this recipe you only need 5. Yep, you read that correctly. Only 5 ingredients! The brownies itself only need 2 and don't necessarily need the pumpkin icing. But please listen to me when I say you're going to want the icing on there. Because trust me, you are going to want it on there! This recipe had a little bit of help from Enjoy Life Foods for providing me this awesome top 8 allergen free brownie mix. So essentially, this entire recipe is free of the top 8 allergens! I know that brownies and pumpkin may sound like a weird combo but trust me, you will not be disappointed.
- 1 box of Enjoy Life Brownie Mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can of pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup. butter (we use Earth Balance soy free & vegan butter
- 2 cups of confectioners sugar
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, combine Enjoy Life Brownie Mix & can of pumpkin puree.
- Grease an 8x8 pan and poor the mixture into the pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- In another medium mixing bowl combine butter, pumpkin spice and vanilla. Whip till well combined.
- Add confectioners sugar slowly while blending with butter mixture.
Mix till light and fluffy.
- Ice cooled brownie with pumpkin spice frosting and serve.
What's your favorite food to make with a pumpkin theme? Comment below!