I recently got the opportunity to try all 5 of Enjoy Life's new Top 8 Allergen Baking Mixes. My main goal has been to come up with some brand new recipes that are both easy and top 8 allergen free. This one happens to be just that and honestly one of the best tasting gluten-free dishes I have ever made. I'll show you how to make this Gluten Free Pizza Roll with a short cooking demo below since it's super easy and needs very few ingredients.
All the ingredients that are needed are listed below as well as some short step by step directions. You can click here to view the Enjoy Life booth at the GlutenAway Online Expo and learn more about where to get their new products!
- Enjoy Life Pizza Crust Mix
- 1 TBS oil
- 1 1/4 water
- Toppings of choice
- Butter (Melted)
- Garlic Powder
- Parsley flakes
- Mix water, oil, and mix together in medium sized bowl.
- Knead together dough with hands for 1-2 minutes into a ball.
- Press dough on pan 15 x 11 inches. Make sure it's about 1/4 high. Just thick enough to roll.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut toppings and cover entire surface of the crust.
- Roll dough dough from top to bottom till it meets the end.
- Pinch crust to close it on both sides
- Brush top of roll with butter then top with garlic powder and parsley.
- Cook on 425 degrees for 20 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes, cut and enjoy.
Have you tried any of Enjoy Life's new baking mixes? Any thoughts so far? Comment below!