Recently I made one of the best gluten-free desserts I've ever tried. Brownies are typically pretty easy to make but they can be made even better with the right topping. Sure you could use normal icing to top it off, but why not try something even better like peanut butter? That's exactly what I decided to do. I decided to create a peanut butter fudge icing to place on top of the brownie to make a gluten-free brownie topped with peanut butter fudge icing. It happens to be dairy free to so most of you should be in luck!
My Cooking Demo Tutorial for this Recipe
- Enjoy Life Brownie Mix
- 2 Tbs. oil
- 3/4 cup water
Peanut butter frosting ingredients:
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Earth Balance butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- Follow the directions shown on your brownie mix box.
- Let brownies cool for until room temperature or refrigerate.
- Soften butter if not softened already. Add the butter, milk, and peanut butter to a medium sized bowl and mix well.
- Add the powdered sugar to the mixture one cup at a time. Mix until well combined.
- Poor the icing on top of the brownies and evenly spread across. Refrigerate for 1 hour until the icing becomes cold and soft. Serve and enjoy!