Every so often I get a gluten-free recipe sent to me by one of my followers. But this one happens to be one of the best I've ever gotten. It's super easy, patriotic, plus it's gluten-free which makes it perfect for the holidays! I'm happy to share this recipe with you and I hope you all have a happy 4th of July!
- 1 package (gluten free) bobs red mill vanilla cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- Icing (if desired)
- Red and blue dye (if desired)
- Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients together besides dye until well blended.
- Evenly separate mix into 2 separate bowls and add dye to each mix if desired.
- Use a cookie scoop to form 2 inch balls and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-16 minutes, let cool, and enjoy!
***makes aprox 30 light cake style cookies (using cookie scoop) I've added sprinkles to mix, and made birthday cake cookie sandwiches with vanilla frosting.