Even though it's not anywhere near October or Halloween, pumpkin bread is still one of my favorites. It's super easy to make and it's even better when you add chocolate chip to it! I'm still selling my gluten-free recipe bundles where you can have all the ingredients you need delivered right to your house, and this recipe happens to be one of them. To make this recipe you'll need Kember's Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread Mix or you can go over and purchase the full recipe bundle at the Glutenaway.com shop!
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 cup Applesauce
- 1 can Pumpkin Puree (15 oz.)
- 1/3 cup Coconut Milk (I use So Delicious Chocolate Coconut Milk)
- 1 3/4 cup Kember's Pumpkin Bread Mix
- 1 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips (I use Enjoy Life)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk wet ingredients until smooth. Add pumpkin bread mixture and mix well until blended. Add chocolate chips until mixed evenly into mixture.
- Grease loaf pan and pour mixture into loaf pan.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until fork comes out clean from the center of bread.