Since going gluten-free, I've never really been a big fan sandwiches or bread. I'm pretty lucky to have gotten diagnosed so young which some say is a blessing in disguise. But it also means I never got to taste some of the gluten containing foods which some say is a blessing in disguise as well! Either way, this sandwich is by far the best sandwich I've ever tried, gluten-free or not. It has so much flavor and Canyon Bakehouse bread makes it taste so much better too. If you're ever looking for a fix to feel like you're eating gluten again, this is definitely the sandwich to try.
- 2 pieces Canyon Bakehouse 7 Grain Bread
- 2 pieces Lettuce
- Tomato (Sliced as desired)
- 2-4 pieces Sliced Turkey
- 1-2 Tbs. Olive Oil Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Avocado (Sliced thinly)
- 2 pieces Bacon (cooked)
- Take 2 pieces of gluten-free bread and set aside. Cook 2 pieces of bacon and make them as crispy as desired.
- Add your sliced turkey, tomato, lettuce, bacon, avocado, and mayonnaise to your sandwich.
- Put the 2nd piece of gluten-free bread on top and enjoy!
Tip: Put sliced avocado on bread under the turkey so it won't slip off when you eat!
What's your favorite gluten-free bread to use for sandwiches? Comment below!