Ever since I was a kid in elementary school, we always had foods like PB & J's, corn dogs, mac and cheese, you know...all the typical elementary school food. Of course, this was all before I was gluten-free so I couldn't imagine what it would of been like now. I know all these foods generally aren't healthy but I couldn't help but miss some macaroni and cheese and maybe some corn dogs every once in a while too. So when I got this product brought to me by Foster Farms, I immediately jumped on it! From my experience of tasting many gluten-free foods, this was by far one of the best I've had. I literally had no idea I was eating a gluten-free food and I felt like I was brought back to the elementary school days. I'm happy to share these gluten-free corn dogs with you from Foster Farms and I definitely recommend you try them soon!
Good to know about Foster Farms Gluten Free Corn Dogs:
- They are certified by the Gluten Intolerance Group
- They contain less than 10ppm of gluten per serving
- Corn Dogs feature 100% chicken frank dipped twice in a honey crunchy batter with all the taste but without the gluten.
- These corndogs are America's #1 selling corn dog line
- The only other allergens in this product are soy, eggs, and corn
Why I like Foster Farms Gluten Free Corn Dogs
- To be honest, I would of never known they are gluten-free if you didn't tell me. The taste and texture is amazing!
- Them being certified gluten-free and under 10 ppm is a must for me!
- They are super easy to make if you need a quick snack and are great for kids. (And of course adults too;)
- They bring me back to my elementary school days and make me remember what food was like as a kid again
Where they are available:
Foster Farms Gluten Free Corn Dogs are available nationwide at many retailers including: Safeway, Kroger, Raley's, Lucky, Albertsons, Giant Eagle, Woodman's, Copps/Roundy's, Schnucks, Food Lion, HyVee, and Marsh. You can also call Foster Farms at 800-255-7227 for help finding a retailer in your area.
I'm never one to promote a product if it doesn't taste good and if I don't believe in it. As a teenager who has tried hundreds of gluten-free products before (and non-gluten-free products too), I have to say this is by far one of the best ones I've tried. I'm always skeptical to try new gluten-free foods but I guarantee that these Foster Farms Gluten Free Corn Dogs will not disappoint you. Make sure to try this product soon if you can and let me know what you think for yourself!
Big Foster Farms Gluten Free Giveaway!
For more about this product and the other gluten-free products on the Foster Farms line, go to FosterFarms.com!