- 2 Udi's Gluten-Free Tortillas (see link)
- 1 cup Daiya cheese (estimated but you can add more or less)
- Toppings (meats, vegetables, pizza sauce, etc.)
- Set the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place 1 tortilla on a greased pan and top with cheese. Place another tortilla on top of this where the cheese will be in the center.
- Put in oven for 8 minutes or until cheesy center is melted.
- Add sauce, toppings, and anything you desire on your pizza.
- Place in oven for another 10-12 minutes or until the edges brown. Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is super easy to make and I know any kid (or adult of course) would love it. Try it out and you won't be disappointed!