Since school is already underway for most of you and your kids, school parties usually become an issue for those who are gluten-free. I personally never had to deal with being gluten-free during school parties because I was undiagnosed at the time, but I understand it is a very difficult situation that can make kids with food allergies feel left out. I wanted to find an easy and delicious gluten-free product that can be brought to these school parties to help your child feel apart of the group! After a bunch of research and a little help from the GlutenAway Expo, I discovered Wicked Good Cupcakes as a great option for bringing your own gluten-free treat to a school party. This is my review of their product to help show that this can be a great alternative to make your child feel included at one of these parties or any special occasion.
I know one of the toughest things that I went through when going gluten-free was my birthday. Fortunately, I had a mom that was also gluten-free and did the research to learn how to make me my favorite cake – carrot cake. But I know some of us are not that lucky and so many of my family members / friends are always looking for fun tasty treats to send me on special occasions.
Through my search of trying to find some interesting and new companies to introduce to my followers for our upcoming gluten-free online expo I was so excited to run across Wicked Good Cupcakes – ready to eat cupcakes in a jar. I originally saw them on Shark Tank awhile ago (me and my stepdad watch the show together all the time) and thought it was a great idea. Unfortunately at the time they only offered the gluten filled version, so you can imagine my surprise to learn that they have finally started offering gluten-free cupcakes in a jar in 8 tasty flavors. More at: WickedGoodCupcakes.com.
- Sea Salt Caramel
- Reverse Chocolate Birthday
- Chocolate Coconut
- Peanut Butter Surprise
- Chocolate Lab
- Vanilla Birthday
- Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel
- Cookies in Cream
How it works:
My favorite things about Wicked Good Cupcakes:
- These can be a great pre-made gluten-free dessert to take straight to a school party or special occasion!
- There are 8 different and amazing gluten-free flavors to choose from!
- They all come pre-made for you to eat right away and are delivered right to your doorstep!
Honest things to note:
- All 8 cupcakes are gluten-free, however, they are made in a facility that handles wheat. Safe food practices are used to make sure there is a small chance of cross contamination though!
- These cupcakes are not dairy free which I am sure some of you may have to avoid.
- If you have to avoid any tree nuts it is recommended you avoid ordering this product as well.
These can be a great alternative to bring for gluten-free school parties or any special occasion! I'm sure it would really put a smile on your child's face and make him/her feel included to by having a delicious gluten-free treat like this. Check out WickedGoodCupcakes.com for more info on these and to order yours soon!