Lately I've been trying to find quick and easy gluten-free recipes for snacks or on the go. I've always struggled to make quick gluten-free recipes since they usually take a while. This one may take a little bit of time since they go in the oven but they are extremely easy to make. Not to mention, super inexpensive too. These gluten-free snack wraps are a great idea for kids, teens, or college students if you don't have much to eat. These have been my favorite thing to eat for a while now and I'm glad to share such an easy gluten-free recipe with you.
- Corn tortillas
- Daiya Cheddar Cheese
- Sliced deli turkey (I use Hormel brand)
- Crumbled bacon (if desired)
- Set the oven on broil. Place one tortilla wrap on a greased cookie sheet. Then place one piece of sliced turkey in the middle.
- Add desired amount of cheese in the middle. Fold in half like shown in the picture.
- Bake in the oven for 20 -25 minutes. Check for the last 5 minutes to make sure it doesn't burn.
- Serve and enjoy!