During the Online GlutenAway Expo, I've been able to try a lot of great new samples from many different companies. Some of them I haven't been able to enjoy since they have dairy but a lot of them I have been using a lot. I've been really into smoothies lately because I've been trying to add more calories to my diet to gain weight. This smoothie recipe definitely is not something you should drink if you don't want to add a few pounds! Lol, it has around 2,000 calories but it is very delicious! It's gluten-free, dairy free, and vegan! The products I used from Nutra Summa and Artisana have been great so i'm going to give you my easy recipe I used.
- 2 cups any fruit of your choice
- 2 cups of unsweetened vanilla almond milk (anything else will ruin the flavor)
- 1 scoop of Nutra Summa Chocolate Pea Protein
- 1 packet Artisana Cacao Bliss
- 1 packet Artisana Coconut Oil (if desired)
- Place fruit and almond milk in high powered blender and blend until creamy.
- Add pea protein, coconut oil, and cacao bliss. Blend again until well combined.
- Serve and enjoy!