As a teenager I've tried pretty much all the main gluten-free products. I'm sure most of you have tried Rudi's but I personally have never reviewed them on my blog. At the Gluten-Free Living Conference in April I got the opportunity to see a lot of the new Rudi's products coming out! I originally tried Rudi's years ago and haven't tried it for a while. But since trying their new products lately I have really enjoyed them. In this post I'll be reviewing my favorite Rudi's products as well as doing a giveaway for any 3 Rudi's products of your choice.
Different Rudi's products:
- Gluten-Free Tortillas and Wraps
- Gluten-Free Sandwich Breads
- Gluten-Free Buns and Rolls
- Gluten-Free Cherry Almond Bars
- Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
- Gluten-Free Stuffing
- Gluten-Free Ciabatta Rolls
Rudi's cheesy bread sticks Recipe!
- 2 Rudi's wraps
- Daiya cheddar cheese
- Bacon (if desired)
- Set oven to 350 degrees. Grease cookie sheet or pan.
- Place one wrap on cookie sheet. Spread cheese evenly and add uncooked bacon if desired
- Place the 2nd wrap on top. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into strips then dip in pizza sauce. Enjoy!
My favorite thing about Rudi's products:
- They are all gluten and dairy free of course!
- The ciabatta rolls are by far my favorite and taste amazing!
- The wraps are bendy and have great texture like normal wraps I haven't had in years!
- The cherry almond bars are great for on the go snacks!
3 people will win a coupon to get a free Rudi's product of their choice! Good luck to all those that enter!