What I'll be giving away:
- Mama's Coconut Flour Blend
- Mama's Almond Flour Blend
- Mama's Pizza Crust Mix
- Mama's Pie Crust Mix
- Mama's Gluten-Free Cookbook
- Gluten-Free Mama Shirt, Water Bottle, and Bag
My favorite things about Gluten Free Mama Flours:
- They have great recipes featured on the bag that are easy to make!
- They have great constancy that make them perfect for baking!
- The pizza crust mix is amazing and by far one of the best I've tried!
- They are all certified gluten-free and made from Rachel who is gluten-free herself!
Easy Gluten Free Peach Cobbler to make with Gluten Free Mama Flours!
- 5 large peaches - peeled, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1 cup Mama's Coconut Flour Blend
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup cold butter (I used Earth Balance)
- I really recommend this with some vanilla ice cream as well!
- Heat oven to 375 F and grease 9" square pan.
- Place peaches in bottom of baking dish.
- Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon and salt in bowl.
- Add cold butter to the flour mixture and mix with a pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles crumbs.
- Pour crumb mixture over peaches.
- Bake for 45 minutes until top is bubbly and crisp!