It's not often where you will find me in the kitchen making gluten-free cookies or coming up with recipes. Even though I need to incorporate recipes in my blog, I've found myself doing it less and less. Part of the reason is because I've decided to eat almost all natural now. I don't make many desserts or sweets as much which pretty much means I have less desserts to share with you! That's why I was super excited to get this cookbook and share all these recipes for you to win. I'll share with you my top 5 favorite recipes from this cookbook as well as a giveaway for how you can win 1! Good luck!
What the cookbook includes:
- This gluten-free cookie cookbook includes over 200 pages of bars and cookies
- A guide on how to make the ultimate gluten-free flour
- A guide for the ultimate gluten-free pantry
- A collection of the favorite recipes and stories of the contributors
Top 5 favorite recipes:
- Brownie Drop Cookies (Page 32)
- Carrot Raisin Bars (Page 45)
- Coconut Fudge Cups (Page 79)
- Peanut Butter Cookies (Page 184)
- Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies (Page 227)
My favorite things about this cookbook as a teenager:
- All recipes are gluten-free and need hardly any ingredients!
- There are more than just cookie recipes but recipes for bars too!
- There is a variety of over 200 different recipes that are all unique!
- No recipe requires multiple flours, super easy to make too!
Good luck at winning my giveaway! All these recipes are awesome and I hope you get to try them out!