I'm always up for trying new gluten-free products and treats. When I went to the Gluten-Free Living Conference a few weeks back this was one of the products I found! I met the owner at the Nostalgic Cookies booth, Yossi, and learned all about the great cookies. They are made in a gluten-free dairy free facility plus they are Non-GMO as well! Check out my review of the cookies I tried as well as a giveaway for 3 boxes of these Nostalgic Cookies!
Nostalgic Cookie Flavors:
- Amaretto Limoncello Gee
- Traditional Raspberry Linzer
- Marvelous Apricot Linzer
- Pomegranate Hibiscus Pleasures
- Kiwi Lychee Chocolaty Delights
- Strawberry Pomegranate Tastes
What Nostalgic Cookies are free of:
- Dairy Free
- Corn Free
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Ingredients
What I like most about them as a teen:
- They taste amazing despite the very different and unique flavors!
- They are gluten and dairy free which makes them more acceptable for more people!
- They are non GMO and contain no additives or preservatives!
- Each box contains 9 individually wrapped cookies which makes them last longer!
- Most importantly they are made in a gluten-free facility and they are guaranteed gluten-free!
I hope you enjoy this giveaway! I was a little skeptical about the flavors at first but they are truly amazing! For more, go to Nostalgiccookies.com!