That's It bars are one of my favorites because there are literally only 2 ingredients in them. Depending on the flavor, there's only apples, and pears...THAT'S IT! You don't have to worry about soy or any added sugars because literally the only ingredients are the fruits themselves. There are many different flavors to choose from, but there is always only 2 ingredients in each bar. This was the solution to one of my big problems and may be the solution to some of yours too. I always seem to find people that are looking for a better, (health wise), type of bar for them to have as a quick and easy snack. I will definitely say this is exactly what you are looking for!
Why I think That's It is best:
- First of all it only has 2 ingredients! The fruit itself!
- It has no additives or added sugars!
- It's soy free unlike Kind Bars which many people would benefit from!
- They are a great, healthy, and sweet snack to add to your kid's lunches!
- They have more than one flavor!
- They taste great without any added artificial sweeteners!
|Click to enlarge|
- Apples & Cherries
- Apples & Apricots
- Apples & Pears
- Apples & Mango
- Apples & Blueberry
- Apples & Banana
- Only 100 calories!
- 3g fiber (helps you stay full longer, aids in digestion)
- Fruit (natural energy boost)
- Vitamins A & C and Beta-Carotene (antioxidant powerhouses)
- Kosher, Vegan, Gluten-free, Diabetic friendly (fits various lifestyles)
Where to buy:
That's It bars can be found at most Whole Foods or health food stores. I've even found them at Publix a few times but you can learn more about where to find them, here with their store locator! If you would like, you can also find them on amazon to purchase, Here!
I found that That's It Bars were an awesome alternative to the other bars if you are looking to avoid soy and refined sugars. Since they are natural and have only 2 ingredients, I know exactly what I'm putting my body and feel much safer doing it! I hope these bars work out for you as they are always one of my favorites.
Note: This review was strictly out of my opinion, in no way was a payed to endorse or review this product.