Out of all the gluten-free dinners we make, this is by far my favorite one each time. It makes enough for about 4-5 people and is really filling as well! It's a lot healthier than most chicken fried rice because of the ingredients that are used and it is naturally gluten-free. I really enjoy this recipe a lot since you can have the option of either using shrimp or chicken breast. Both are just as good and I know you will enjoy it as much as I do every time.
- 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast, diced or 1 lb of peeled shrimp
- 1 bag of frozen peas and carrots
- ½ red onion, diced
- 4 bags of white rice (from 14 oz box)
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 bottle of Thai Kitchen Sweet Red Chili Sauce (6.57oz)
- Prepare all four bags of rice as directed on box
- In small bowl scramble eggs
- In large skillet, cook scrambled eggs. Then remove from skillet and set aside.
- Grease skillet and cook diced chicken or shrimp until completely cooked over medium heat.
- Add frozen peas & carrots and diced red onion. Cook in skillet until heated thoroughly and onions become tender.
- Add eggs and rice to chicken or shimp vegetable mixture.
- Stir in bottle of Thai Sweet Chili sauce.
- Serve warm.