- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup apple sauce
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 1/2 cups gluten-free flour (I used Arrowhead Mills Organic Brown Rice Flour)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a large loaf pan and fill about 3/4th of the way since it will rise. If you have left over batter, use muffin tins and put in for half the time of the loaf.
- Combine pumpkin, eggs, apple sauce, water, vanilla and sugar until well blended.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice until well combined.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture until just blended. Pour batter into the prepared pans.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Thanks to Lisa Sammons for giving me this awesome Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread Recipe to share with you! I enjoyed it a lot so I hope you enjoy it too!