This recipe really could not get any easier. All you need is 2 simple ingredients to make these awesome and simple snacks. They are naturally gluten-free and can be easily stored for later on. I like adding a little cinnamon on top and having these with some ketchup for my snack. There are also Paleo and dairy free as well so really it's free of all allergies besides egg. I'm sure there is many different sized trays you can use to make these bites but I used an 2x2 inch tray to make them and they turned out great. Hope you enjoy this recipe! Easy recipes are my favorite.
- 1 cup of mashed sweet potatoes
- 8 egg whites
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- To mash sweet potatoes, place it in the oven or microwave until a fork can be inserted. Let cool, take off the skin, mash gently.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender until combined well.
- Poor into greased muffin pan and put in the oven for 20-25 mins
- Take out, let cool, then serve!