- 2 cups gluten-free all purpose flour (see link)
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup agave nectar or honey
- 1/2 cups coconut oil (any other oil can substitute)
- 1/2 cup milk (almond, soy, coconut, etc.)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup of applesauce
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease or line muffin pan.
- In a medium bowl combine gluten-free flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, agave nectar, oil, milk and vanilla extract and stir into flour mixture just to combine. Stir in applesauce as well.
- Scoop batter into muffin pan and back for 18-20 minutes!
Let me know if there are any gluten-free recipes you would like me to make and I will try and work on one! Thanks!