- Dairy free
- Low sugar
- Good source of fiber
- Good source of omega-3
- Apricot Almond Chai Truebar
- Coconut Cashew Truebar
- Fruit & Nut Truebar
- Hazelnut Chocolate Cherry Truebar
- Raspberry Chocolate Almond Truebar
- Walnut Cappuccino Truebar (My Favorite!)
My favorite things about it:
- One thing that I do like is that they are not too high in sugar, but they are a little too high for me to have in the mornings due to my disorder.
- I really did enjoy the variety of flavors and the amount of sweetness they each bar had. I'm not someone who enjoys very sugary bars at all!
- Being certified non GMO is crucial to me because I have really been paying attention to this a lot more as should you
- I like how they are natural and not made with a bunch of crazy ingredients like some gluten-free products are. Keeping my diet as natural as possible is something I really strive to do, so these bars always help with my sweet tooth in a little bit healthier of a way.