What makes the Taste of Nature bars different:
- Argentina Peanut Plain
- Brazilian Nut Fiesta
- California Almond Valley
- Canadian Maple Forest
- Caribbean Ginger Island
- Himalayan Goji Summit
- Louisiana Pecan Parade
- Mediterranean Pistachio Passion
- Niagara Apple Country
- Nova Scotia Blueberry Fields
- Persian Pomegranate Garden
- Polynesian Coconut Breeze
- Québec Cranberry Carnival
My Favorite things about the Taste of Nature Bar:
- Tons of awesome flavors so you're bound to find one! (The 3 I tried were great!)
- It's organic and non GMO which is important to me and probably a lot of you too.
- It's low glycemic and has no added sweeteners like some of the other high sugar gluten-free bars I've seen.
- It has no additives and is 100% natural! Usually these types of bars would be bland but as a 16 year old, I could honestly eat them every day.