This is a recipe I so happily found at peelingbacktheonionlayers.com! It was everything I could ask for in a gluten-free, paleo pancake and so much more. It had great taste and basically had the normal texture and consistency of any normal pancake. I honestly wouldn't of known it was gluten-free if I was any other person. It's super easy and thankfully fulfilled my pancake craving that had been going on for so long.
To see the original recipe, Click Here!
Best things about these pancakes:
- You really wouldn't know they are gluten-free! (let alone paleo)
- They don't need a ton of crazy ingredients! (unlike some recipes I can't stand..)
- It's very easy to make! (really anyone could do it!)
- It can also be used to make crepes! (what else could you ask for??)
- 1 Tbsp. coconut butter (Earth Balance butter can substitute)
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 8 eggs
- 2 tsp. gluten free vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Add 1 tablespoon coconut butter to blender. Add water to make ½ cup total. Blend.
- Mix this along with all the other ingredients in a blender until completely mixed.
- Grease a large skillet to cover the bottom. Allow it to heat on a medium setting.
- Batter is a little runny so only put in a tablespoon of batter at a time to make a small pancake.
- Top with syrup or fruit if you like and enjoy!
Note: To make like crepes, add a Tbsp. or 2 more of water to make it a little more runny.
Paleo lunches and quick meals I think are hard to do..if you need easy meal plans, this Paleo Power Lunch Cookbook has tons of great recipes, tips, guides, and ideas to give you meal plans to make meals easier! To view this cookbook, Click Here!