This Shrimp Ceviche is already naturally gluten-free, so you obviously don't have to worry about any problems with that. These natural recipes are always my type of recipes to do. You don't have to worry about reading labels, but most importantly you don't feel like crap afterwards! (My favorite) I'm going to give you 3 awesome reasons why you should take the time to make this snack.
- It's natural and extremely healthy!
- It has avocados and shrimp! (Great fats and protein!)
- It can be used for more than just one thing! (Chip dip & Lettuce wraps!)
There's really no reason I could give you for why you shouldn't try this. This is one of my favorite natural and gluten-free recipes since it's so quick and easy to make. Enjoy and don't eat to much of it! (I'm just kidding...eat it by the shovel full, I don't care)
- 1 cup shrimp
- 1/3 cup onion
- 1/3 tomato
- 2 avocados
- 2 Tbs. lime juice
- 2 Tbs. cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper (If desired)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Make sure all the shrimp, is washed and cut into bite sized pieces. Dice the tomato, onion, and pepper. Chop the avocado up as well.
- Next, add all the chopped veggies and shrimp into a small bowl. Add the remaining ingredients as well. Stir gently until all the ingredients are combined into one mixture. (You don't want the avocado chunks to be completely blended!)
- Serve as a chip dip or put it in a lettuce wrap, Enjoy!
Have trouble picking a good avocado? This Picture will help you know how to pick the perfect one!